Terms & conditions
Thank you for accessing this website Tokree.co.in.
Please read these User Conditions before using this site.
Tokree.co.in through this web site offers the residents of Mira Road only, an opportunity to buy fresh fruits and vegetables online, subject to these Terms (as defined below) and all modifications there to, in addition to guidelines that may be published from time to time by Tokree.co.in.
By entering and/or using this web site users are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (the Terms). Tokree.co.in reserves the right to modify them at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms will appear on the Web Site: www.tokree.co.in. By entering and/or using this Web Site following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms.
YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEB SITE IF, AT ANY TIME, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
Minimum order value is Rs 150 anywhere in Mira Road.
- You can get delivery on next day morning also (except Monday), between 10 am to 2 pm, against orders placed by or before 9 pm.
- Tokree.co.in is intended to provide its registered users an opportunity to buy online, at their own risk and Tokree.co.in accepts no liability to any losses including financial and/or non-financial.
- Tokree.co.in and its services are available for the residents of Mira Road only and should not be used by other users, If the users access the website, other than given area, the user may do so at their own risk and will be responsible for all losses including financial and non-financial.
- Tokree.co.in is committed to your privacy. Please read Privacy Notice available on the website for further information.
- Third parties web sites linked through Tokree.co.in are not, reviewed, controlled, or examined by us in any way and we do not accept the responsibility for the third party content, availability, products, or other materials. We will not be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed through these Linked Sites.
- Children are not eligible to use our site and you must be above 18 years of age to use the website.
- All the information provided by you, should be correct and complete. Tokree.co.in will not be responsible for any loss due to incorrect or incomplete details provided by you. You accept that it is your responsibility to inform us promptly of any changes in the details provided by you. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Tokree.co.in tries to ensure that every order is fulfilled, subjected to product availability and market conditions and you have a wonderful shopping experience. However, Tokree.co.inreserves the right to cancel any order in part or full at any point of time. If we are unable to deliver a product or an item, you will not be charged for the same.
- We will strive to deliver your products within chosen time slot, where we will deliver the product on the chosen time slot. However, in case of events outside our control including bad weather conditions, strike/bandh, supply failure etc, we will not be liable for any inconvenience or loss.
- Current delivery time slots are: 10:00 to 14:00 & 16:00 to 020:00
- We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or updated address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer, considerations of delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal. Any changes to address details must be made before the order deadlines published on our website.
- Though Tokree.co.in strives to make your shopping experience is delightful, we offer no guarantee that the website or service will be fault free. It is your responsibility to take proper care of your systems and make sure they are free of any virus, bugs, third party attacks etc. Tokree.co.in accepts no responsibility in the event of such damages financially or non-financially.
- Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. In the event that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation deadlines apply; please notify us of changes to your order via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+91 9222277702/3).
- Tokree.co.in has made every attempt to make sure that the content and information available on the website is free of errors. However, we do not guarantee the same and user may access the site at his own risk.
- Tokree.co.in is a customer-centric website. However, in case of any dispute, Tokree.co.in reserves the right of final decision.
- Some of our products are priced by weight (for example, watermelon, papaya, Apple). We show the prices for weights on the website. The guide weight is for guidance only; the weight you receive may vary from this guide and the price you are charged will be for the weight of product delivered.
- Following your set up of an account, we will email confirmation of your account set up to you. For your records, please print or save this email. For your records, please also print or save these terms and conditions for your future reference.
- No order is accepted from you until you get an order confirmation message. This message is displayed after you click 'confirm the order' at time of check out page. When you order by telephone, your order will be accepted (or rejected, as the case may be) verbally by our staff. A contract for our sale of products to you arises on our acceptance of your order.
- Ordering a product from us carries with it the obligation to pay for it unless we receive from you a cancellation of or change to your orders before the deadlines published on the website. We are also happy to inform you of these deadlines by telephone if you wish to call us. You remain responsible for ensuring that any such change or cancellation is not only transmitted by you, but received by us, in time for the deadline. We reserve the right to deliver and charge in full for any order unless we have received notice of cancellation before the published deadline. This deadline is important since, typically, we obtain some of the products especially to fulfil your order and may not be able to sell the products elsewhere. Any payments you have made for orders which have been properly cancelled will be re-credited to you.
- Our minimum unit per item is 1 and in multiple of 1.
- You can get ur delivery on Same Day if you place order before 10:00 AM, else it ll be delivered on next day.
- Our store will remain close on Sunday, so delivery day for order placed on Sunday & Saturday, will be Monday.
- Only one registration per flat.
- Copyright Notice- This site and all materials within this site are protected by copyrights and trademarks. Anyone accessing this site is entitled to view any part of it. However, the Content must not be used nor reproduced (in whole or part) for any other purpose including on or in connection with another website or publication or for direct commercial gain. Furthermore, any links to this site must be notified to and approved by us before they are created or steps are taken to create the same.